Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ten Little Fish flannel rhyme

I've been working on creating new storytime kits for our volunteers who take them to daycares and preschools to read to children, and I've decided that the flannel stories in the kits should be as cute as the ones we use at the library, so today I made one for "Ten Little Fishes" for a beach-themed kit.



Ten Little Fishes
Ten little fishes were swimming in a school
This one said, "Let's swim to where it's cool."
This one said, "It's a very warm day."
This one said, "Come on, let's play."
This one said, "I'm as hungry as can be."
This one said, "There's a worm for me."
This one said, "Wait, we'd better look."
This one said, "Yes, it's on a hook."
This one said, "Can't we get it anyway?"
This one said, "Perhaps we may."
This one, so very brave, grabbed a bit and swam away."

No comments:

Post a Comment