Saturday, February 18, 2012

Welcome to Storytime!

Inspired by the folks of Flannel Friday, I've been incorporating some of their flannel stories and songs into my storytimes for the last couple of months.  It has become a weekend routine to create a flannel board--one that I look forward to and find relaxing.  But now that I'm venturing into flannel stories I haven't seen posted anywhere else, I thought I'd join the blogging world and share some of my own.  I have appreciated the ideas that others have shared--there are some very creative librarians doing wonderful things with their patrons.

I'm starting my blog with the flannel stories I've done already, and then my plan is to post weekly or bi-weekly with new ones as I add them to my collection.

The first one I did in December was Five Little Snowmen--several Flannel Friday folks have done it.  Check out their Seasons folder.

Five little snowmen riding on a sled.
One fell off and bumped his head.
Frosty called the doctor and the doctor said,
No more snowmen riding on the sled.

Four little snowmen riding on a sled...

No comments:

Post a Comment